About Me

Frankfort, Ohio, United States
I'm 26 years old, married and a mother of 1. I met my husband Brian in college where we both received education in Mortuary Science. We were married in 2007. We have a little girl, Katterli Rayne who suffered a pediatric stroke at birth and two subsequent seizures. I have a younger sister, Jessica, who has Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome. I love to scrapbook, watch tv and movies, listen to rock music and read. I enjoy traveling, especially to my hometown, Baltimore MD!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow it's been a while!

It's been some time since I last posted, but things have been busy around here!  I got some time tonight to make a page.  Here it is!  I've been working on some swap groups and once they are complete, in the next two weeks, I can get back to Katt's book!  Yay!!

1 comment: